Celebrations/ Chocolate/ Recipes

World Nutella Day

Did you know that today is World Nutella Day! I had heard about it but didn’t know when the actual day was. If my kids found out this morning, then I would have had to make something with Nutella in it. I don’t have time on a school morning to do any baking so I might have to surprise them and make a yummy baked treat today.

I have found some recipes I could bake. The only hard part is choosing which one…

1. Nutella Swirl Cheesecake Bars

Nutella-Swirl-Cheesecake-Bars

2. Nutella Stuffed Brown Butter Blondies

IMG_9069-e1396602159811

3. Chocolate Lava Nutella Cookies

chocolatelavacookiestext

4. Nutella Swirl Pound Cake

nutellaswirlpoundcake01

Or I might make them one of these each for a special celebration dessert tonight…

5. Banana Nutella Milkshake

Banana-Nutella-Milkshake-TidyMom

Happy World Nutella Day!!

KeepCalm_CarryASpoon-240x300
wordpresssignature

You Might Also Like

6 Comments

Laura
    February 5, 2015 at 6:47 pm

Ohhh it’s been far too long since I’ve had Nutella. Those cheesecake bars look insane! What a yummy post. πŸ™‚
    Laura recently posted…Let’s Be ScaredMy Profile

Simone
      February 5, 2015 at 9:27 pm

Thank you Laura xx So many yummy nutella recipes to try. I will just have to make them all!!

Deb Baker
    February 6, 2015 at 9:23 am

I had no idea there was such a thing. World Nutella Day. I’m so glad my kids didn’t hear about it otherwise they would have been at me. We have a bit of a Nutella obsession in our house. Ever since we went to France and visited the wonderful street stalls where they made the most delicate crepes smeared thickly with Nutella. It was an absolute joy!
    Deb Baker recently posted…Prank Patrol and the Purple NinjaMy Profile

Simone
      February 12, 2015 at 4:58 pm

Same here Deb. I’m glad my kids didn’t know until later in the day when I told them. Those crepes sound delicious, yum!

Nicole- Champagne and Chips
    February 11, 2015 at 2:20 pm

So many brilliant recipes. I didn’t realise Nutella stuck to itself so well in baking. I will have to experiment with it a bit more.

Fab roundup. What did you choose?
    Nicole- Champagne and Chips recently posted…Baked Falafel and Labneh SaladMy Profile

Simone
      February 12, 2015 at 4:56 pm

Thanks Nicole. I made the kids each a Banana Nutella Milkshake. It was very nice. The kids enjoyed it and it was perfect for after a hot day.