These are a really easy and delicious choc chip cookie. I don’t really like my cookies too dry or crunchy especially when they have yummy choc chips in them. The cookies from this recipe are nice and soft. You can definitely eat more than one.
Cream butter and sugars until they are a light colour and creamy
Then add in vanilla pudding mix, 2 eggs and vanilla
Add the sifted flour, baking soda and salt
Mix in a cup of chocolate chips, until just combined
Place a tablespoon of dough on a baking tray and bake for 10-12 mins
Take out of the oven when they are lightly golden and cool on a cooling rack
You can wait until these cookies are cool before you eat them but every once in a while grab one after they have been out of the oven for a few seconds. They are very nice warm and it is very hard to stop eating them.
- 250g butter
- ¾ cup brown sugar
- ¼ cup sugar
- 100g packet Vanilla Instant pudding mix (I use Cottee's)
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 2¼ cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 160°C fan forced/ 180°C normal oven. Line baking tray with baking paper then set aside.
- Cream butter and sugars together until they are a light colour and creamy.
- Then add in vanilla pudding mix, 2 eggs and vanilla, mix until combined.
- Add the sifted flour, baking soda and salt, mix together.
- Mix in a cup of chocolate chips, until just combined.
- Place a tablespoon of dough on a baking tray and bake for 10-12 mins.
- Remove cookies from the oven and let cool slightly on tray. Then transfer cookies to a cooling rack and cool completely.