These are sooo goood! Just three ingredients and you have little clusters of choccie goodness. Cranberry Cashew clusters are easy to make, all you need to do is melt, mix and set.
- 375 gms dark chocolate melts
- 140 gms dried cranberries
- 150 gms cashews
- Melt the chocolate in a large bowl (I followed the instructions on the chocolate packet and I used the microwave)
- Once the chocolate has melted, add the cranberries and cashews and mix well.
- Drop 2 teaspoonfuls onto a baking tray lined with baking paper.
- Leave to harden at room temperature.
- Once set you can indulge in a few while putting them in a container!
Place 375 gms of chocolate in a bowl and meltOnce melted, add the dried cranberries and cashews and mix wellDrop teaspoonfuls onto a lined baking tray and leave to setThey are ready to eat!Just perfect for a little treat with your afternoon coffee or tea
Sometimes for variation I add some chopped up marshmallow and use peanuts instead of cashews. You could probably use sultanas instead of cranberries too.
You can make any different combinations and add a whole lot of nice things in. Just make sure you have enough melted chocolate to cover the extra ingredients.
Do you make any little treats that just have a few ingredients?
Joining in with Chantille Fleur for..