See these little balls covered with desiccated coconut and chocolate flake, well they were the third batch that I had made for the family. They didn’t last long, just two days in the fridge, and all of them had been gobbled up.
When I received my Sunsol 10+ Muesli products to review, I knew that I had to use one of the muesli’s as an ingredient to make something delicious. So after testing a few recipe ideas, I came up with these scrumptious little balls of goodness. Say hello to my Chocolate, Peanut butter, Milo Balls!
They are so yummy and chocolatey. And easy to make. You just put all the ingredients in a bowl and mix. I consider them to be good for you as well as they have 1 1/2 cups of Ancient Grains and Superfruits muesli in them. A healthy little snack for when you need an afternoon boost of energy.
- 1 1/2 cups of Sunsol 10+ Muesli Ancient Grains and Superfruits
- 1/2 cup Smooth Peanut Butter
- 1/4 cup Cocoa
- 2 tablespoons of Milo
- 1/2 tablespoon of vanilla essence
- 1/3 cup honey
- Chocolate flake and desiccated coconut for rolling in.
- Add all of the ingredients in a large mixing bowl and mix together until all combined.
- Once combined, roll about 1 tablespoon of mixture into a ball.
- In two separate bowls, place the chocolate flake and the desiccated coconut.
- Roll half the balls into the chocolate flake and the other half of the balls into the coconut.
- Place the balls onto a plate in a single layer and put them in the fridge until chilled.
- You can store in an airtight container, single layered, in the fridge for up to a week.*
- *But I don’t think they will last that long!
The Sunsol 10+ Muesli of Ancient Grains and Superfruits include a selection of delicious grains and dried fruits which absorb the peanut butter and honey and makes the balls come together beautifully.
If you would like to read more about the range of Sunsol 10+ Muesli, you can visit their website here.