7 Ice cream recipes for National Ice Cream Month
Did you know that for the month of July, America celebrates National Ice Cream month? It is celebrated each year in July and on the third Sunday of July, it is National Ice Cream Day!
We still have a couple of weeks left to join in with their wonderful celebration for Ice Cream. I know that us Melbournians have been braving the cold weather lately, but we can always indulge in a couple of scoops of homemade Ice Cream, couldn’t we?!
Here are 7 Ice Cream recipes for National Ice Cream month:
1. Raspberry Ripple Coconut Ice Cream
2. No Churn Ice Cream with Toffee and Chocolate Bits
3. Double Chocolate Macadamia Ice Cream
4. Raspberry Chocolate Chunk Sorbet
5. Old Fashioned Peach Buttermilk Ice Cream
And I could not go past this Ice Cream with Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups. I love these chocolates, and I have a huge bag in the cupboard to prove it!
7. No Churn Peanut Butter Cup Reese’s Ice Cream
What favourite Ice Cream would you indulge in to celebrate?
Happy National Ice Cream Month!