- The lettuce is continuing to grow.
- The strawberry plant keeps on giving a strawberry here and there.
- Gorgeous little wild violets are sprouting up near the garden shed.
- The kids are playing with dirt and water. They love mixing up concoctions.
- And of course Georgia, the four legged kid enjoys playing with the kids too!
What has been happening in your garden this week? Or have you visited a park or botanical gardens like I did last week.
I am continuing the In The Garden posts which Jacqui started over at Dusty Country Road. She posted them on her blog every Friday. Jacqui is taking a break for awhile so I thought I would keep it going. I love walking around my backyard and seeing what things are flowering or what has new growth. Anyone can join in and you are more than welcome to share your garden or someone else’s. All you need to do is leave a link in my comments and we can pop on over and have a look.
Happy gardening everyone!
Enjoy your weekend x